| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Esquel in August is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 57.7mm (2.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Esquel August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Esquel, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Esquel:
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 313.8 kms (195 miles) NNW
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 324.7 kms (201.8 miles) NNW
- San Pablo, Chile - 318.9 kms (198.2 miles) NNW
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 303.5 kms (188.6 miles) NNW
- Bariloche, Argentina - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) N
- La Ensenada, Chile - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) NNW
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) NW
- Castro, Chile - 222.3 kms (138.1 miles) WNW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 202.7 kms (125.9 miles) W
- Futaleufu, Chile - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) WSW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 93.6 kms (58.2 miles) SW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) SSW
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) SSW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) S